Now before you get excited, let me break down this post. I was recently in contact with the new company Buffy Boots and asked if I’d like to try a pair of their rain boots for review. For the sake of total transparency – YES, I received these boots from the company at no cost. However, I have NOT been paid by the company in any way, and the opinions expressed here are solely my own. One major reason that I accepted this opportunity is because durable rain boots are something I use in everyday life, especially walking around in a nasty muddy field. As well, hopefully this post will be helpful to someone in the future who’s looking to keep their feet dry.
Let’s get to down to business. I’m keeping it short and sweet today. There were really a lot of positive points for me when testing these boots out:
- Flexible upper boot that wasn’t too stiff.
- Fit seemed true to size.
- The pattern was ridiculously cute.
- Adjustable side strap.
- Thick sole that seemed durable, but didn’t feel too heavy/chunky.
- Ridiculously comfortable foot sole inside boot – like, seriously, sooooo comfortable.
- Convenient drawstring carrying bag included
- A portion of each purchase goes to the “Buffy Fund”, which is their charitable organization.
Onto the negatives (it was honestly difficult to find them):
- When walking around all day, the comfortable sole inside was moving around a lot. I’m probably going to glue mine down, and it won’t be an issue.
- Some may be concerned about the price point. In the past I’ve bought a lot of $30 boots from various stores. Objectively, I feel like the extra comfort is well worth the extra money – especially since I wear boots to extended periods of time.
- Over the past year, I’ve gone through three pairs of rain boots. These are easily the most comfortable ones that I’ve found. When it’s time for a new pair, I’ll definitely be returning to this company and buying. I’ve already got my eyes on the purple ones! LOL.
That’s about it! Hope you guys enjoyed this quick review and that it was somehow helpful. In the future, I do plan to review things that are relevant to our gardens. If there’s something specific you’d like to see me try out and review, feel free to leave it in the comments and I’ll check it out. I love trying new things!
If you’re interested, you can check out Buffy Boots at http://www.buffyboots.com
As always, you can check out the video review for more pictures and more info:
I hope you’re having an amazing day! Much love!